PTC Hacker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seguro-Ads - Mais um que berrou!!!....

2 posters

Go down

Seguro-Ads - Mais um que berrou!!!.... Empty Seguro-Ads - Mais um que berrou!!!....

Post by PTCHacker Sat 15 Nov 2014, 22:16

Vejam o email que recebi do Administrador deste site.

Subject: It is game over unfortunately
15 Nov.
Seguro Ads Admin
This message was sent from Seguro Ads Administrator URL:://seguro-ads com/ Hi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I really thought I could get this PTC business going but the cheaters, charge-backs and the low quantity of advertisers, is not going to make this work. I see now that opening and successfully running a PTC site, needs a huge starting investment and for someone with my
It is game over unfortunately  Print
nov., 15 at 19:53
Seguro Ads Admin <support@seguro-ads.com>
To
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TranslateCreate filterMessage headers
Fewer options
This message was sent from Seguro Ads Administrator
URL:://seguro-ads com/

Hi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

I really thought I could get this PTC business going but the cheaters, charge-backs and the low quantity of advertisers, is not going to make this work. I see now that opening and successfully running a PTC site, needs a huge starting investment and for someone with my income, it is not possible to afford.

Compensations will be made to upgraded members and members who rented referrals. All accounts will be checked before payment. After I am done paying all, I am not trying PTC again. It is a high risk business and failure is just around the corner.

I am already using my own money again to pay withdrawals. That is crazy. Cheaters make some members earn $20 to $30 in just a few days. I can not keep up with that. I lowered all ad prices and thank the few people that bought ads.

To the people that supported me and believed in me, I am honestly sorry for disappointing you. I am not taking the easy way out but merely saving everyone, including myself for any misery. I have learned a lot and I am wise enough to know when something is not meant to be for me.

As I said, every 20th of the month, I will start paying out debt at Euro Pinata and compensation at Seguro. I am already labeled a scammer so I will have no problem being accused. Paying off what I owe, will be proof of my honesty.

Starting November 16th, all ads go off. Both sites Euro Pinata and Seguro Ads, domains will stay online so I know who to pay.

None of you understand my situation regarding finances but I can tell you that plenty of you have a lot more breathing space then I do. We all want to make money but the difference is, money is not my priority so I do wish all of you success.

God bless,

Harvliet

Este é um dos que não se aguentou e a culpa é dos batoteiros!!! lol!  lol!  lol!
Admin.
PTCHacker
PTCHacker
Admin
Admin

Pontos : 2403
Reputação : 445

http://ptchacker.portugueseforum.com.pt

Back to top Go down

Seguro-Ads - Mais um que berrou!!!.... Empty Re: Seguro-Ads - Mais um que berrou!!!....

Post by PTCHacker Sun 16 Nov 2014, 23:22

....Vejam esta conversa do Administrador do Seguro-Ads, um tal de Harvilet, com uns toscos , no fórum deste site a propósito dos batoteiros, é para se rirem, até falam " em chamar a bófia " lol! lol!
aqui fica o link https://linkonym.appspot.com/?GMizX68VSEnosw2vU7bOOqat

Admin
PTCHacker
PTCHacker
Admin
Admin

Pontos : 2403
Reputação : 445

http://ptchacker.portugueseforum.com.pt

Back to top Go down

Seguro-Ads - Mais um que berrou!!!.... Empty Re: Seguro-Ads - Mais um que berrou!!!....

Post by coolgamer Mon 17 Nov 2014, 08:41

lol! lol! conversa fiada fdx...mas quando fecham não miam não é Evil or Very Mad
coolgamer
coolgamer

Pontos : 239
Reputação : 2

http://ptchacker.portugueseforum.com.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down